Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A response to Rod's letter of February 14

Go down

A response to Rod's letter of February 14 Empty A response to Rod's letter of February 14

Post  Mirabai Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:04 pm

Beloved One of God,

It took so long to get on this page that I have forgotten what you had written about your own challenges in this life in this time. I want to share that your creation of A Pause for Beauty gives me great joy and hope. I am only newly allowing for an outer manifestation of the inner artist -- a life time's longing -- being fulfilled here as I enter the next decade of my life -- I will be 60 is September. I have been receiving for at least two or three years -- my teflon brain doesn't allow for accurate dates -- and the messages and the beauty that comes through is inspiring and I aspire to manifest through art and words as well. So it is good to know that there are others walking around in these "sausage casings" who also are succeeding in bringing to the earth plane beauty, harmony, and very human emotions...WOW!

And there is breathing in and breathing out as well as periods of contraction AND expansion. The dance is learning in any moment that we live always in paradox and the ability to rise up and transcend the moment and seeming opposites we then live in the "world of unity" and bear witness to the world of duality...this is special. You are special and of course like to joke goes: you are unique just like everyone else. It is good to remember.

I know this may seem personal and be inappropriate to share in this way...it is my first "forum" so I am not clear on protocol but I never was cut out to be a diplomat -- just wanting to share my truth and shine a little light, I hope and also share the connection to all.

Blessings and sweet Peace and thank you and the many hands you help make this a possibility.
Mirabai

Mirabai

Back to top Go down