Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for enriching my life.

5 posters

Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty Thanks for enriching my life.

Post  Vicki Davidson Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:53 am

Your newsletter has brought me more peace, beauty and harmony in my life than anything else I've ever experienced and I thank you from the depths of my heart. Last year, a dear friend included the Heron Dance's website address in her Christmas Letter as her Christmas gift to her friends and I've been eternally grateful. I eagerly anticipate your weekly e-mail and it always lifts me above the pressures of the day. It has made me a more thoughtful person and I've definitely taken time out to appreciate nature's beauty. You probably don't have any idea how many lives you touch on a weekly basis and I just want to let you know that you are doing great things and I hope they will continue.

Vicki Davidson

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty My Thanks also and a QUESTION? :o)

Post  DanceTheWind Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:38 pm

I'll just post this here and hope someone gets back to me. Ive been on a few message boards and it looks like I may have forgotton how to do it!
My 2 other posts today ended up under the topic descriptions OPPS and so I am not sure how to inject something on a thread do I start my own subject??

I have been "with" Heron Dance for many years, used to get the Big "BOOK" volumes and have followed the "journey" for all this time. I interact a bit with Annie on her site and have written to Rod about a couple things in the past yr. Or I thought I had, got no response and so gave up.

I am amazed at how Rod's journey and his letters in the beginning of each weekly journal are so lined up with where so many of us are... it really is UNIVERSAL.
My home, aside from my own artwork, is covered with Rods paintings I have pilfered (sp??) from his journals and mail-outs etc. Almost every one of my daily journals is covered with cut outs of Rods paintings, and quotes.
So Heron Dance has been with me now since 1996 I believe and thru many relocations in actual time/space as well as internal time/space.
Some day we will end up on your doorstep Rod. Me in a big dog-costume for a big dog-hug. You just NEVER know how you touch the lives of others, never....
A couple days ago I came up with the name of my Character, (the dog costume... long story) Snacks. The way I came up with it was that as I misspelled Thanks to a dear friend of mine in Yelm, WA on an email.... I accidentally typed, snacks. GO FIGURE!
So what I want to say to Rod is SNACKS Alot for everything you are and everything you do.
Sincerely! flower

DanceTheWind

http://www.inStudio23.com

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty Re: Thanks for enriching my life.

Post  Rod MacIver Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi Dance the Wind

Sorry I don't respond often. Too many emails. But I read all the postings.

Seems like you figured these forums out fine. I have trouble with it too. Why do they put some of the instructions and buttons in French? or Spanish? or whatever it is. Strange. I'll try to fix that.

Thanks for your interest in our work.

Very best,
Rod

DanceTheWind wrote:I'll just post this here and hope someone gets back to me. Ive been on a few message boards and it looks like I may have forgotton how to do it!
My 2 other posts today ended up under the topic descriptions OPPS and so I am not sure how to inject something on a thread do I start my own subject??

I have been "with" Heron Dance for many years, used to get the Big "BOOK" volumes and have followed the "journey" for all this time. I interact a bit with Annie on her site and have written to Rod about a couple things in the past yr. Or I thought I had, got no response and so gave up.

I am amazed at how Rod's journey and his letters in the beginning of each weekly journal are so lined up with where so many of us are... it really is UNIVERSAL.
My home, aside from my own artwork, is covered with Rods paintings I have pilfered (sp??) from his journals and mail-outs etc. Almost every one of my daily journals is covered with cut outs of Rods paintings, and quotes.
So Heron Dance has been with me now since 1996 I believe and thru many relocations in actual time/space as well as internal time/space.
Some day we will end up on your doorstep Rod. Me in a big dog-costume for a big dog-hug. You just NEVER know how you touch the lives of others, never....
A couple days ago I came up with the name of my Character, (the dog costume... long story) Snacks. The way I came up with it was that as I misspelled Thanks to a dear friend of mine in Yelm, WA on an email.... I accidentally typed, snacks. GO FIGURE!
So what I want to say to Rod is SNACKS Alot for everything you are and everything you do.
Sincerely! flower

Rod MacIver

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty Reply to Thanks

Post  DanceTheWind Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:48 pm

cheers I thought you and your team put the foreign buttons on the site :O)
Like why do I need to repest the subject for a reply?????
So many questions so little time...
The web is wacko but its a really cool way to sayhello and meet people in wierd places on the planet, or not so wierd as the case may be. So I am happy to have access to it, even on DIAL UP!!!!
Snacks for your response!

DanceTheWind

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty I did make a BooBoo

Post  DanceTheWind Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Rod, I did post something in the wrong place. On the poems & essays thread I replied with one of my poems and it got stuck under the topic description, instead of in its own catagory like all the other pieces... I dont get it ?

DanceTheWind

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty Glad there are people like Rod in this world

Post  artmusedog Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:57 pm

I am so glad and grateful for Heron Dance ~ It is a gift to have found people who think,write,paint like you do ~ I felt many times like I was from another planet ~ now it seems "my people" are showing up in my life more and more ~ Just want to express those thoughts ~ this is my first time on the forum so I will be on the look out for more "like minded people". Grateful ~

artmusedog

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty Building the Thanks Pile....

Post  tahemyst Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:23 am

I am amazed that more people do not come here and thank Rod and his staff of few for what they give so generously....wonderful art, wise words, and wild women connections!! (I still follow Annie too, thanks to Heron Dance!)
It takes such work on Heron Dance's part, and such a short moment to read and absorb what fills my soul with hope, beauty, and peace, even if only for that moment!
Thank you, Heron Dance, each and every one of you who makes it whole.....
And hey, DancetheWind, I am from WA state, and lived in Yelm for awhile, and still have great good friends who live there....small world after all, eh? Cool I am in Hawaii now, but look forward to the day I move back to the Pacific NW.....
Aloha, all, and many happy moments!
Jane

tahemyst

Back to top Go down

Thanks for enriching my life. Empty Re: Thanks for enriching my life.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down