Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic Description

3 posters

Go down

Topic Description Empty Topic Description

Post  Admin Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Please let us know about Heron Dance items that you’ve either purchased or that you have an opinion on for some other reason. If we used to offer something that we no longer do, but that you miss, please let us know! Please let us know if you are disappointed in us for any reason.

Admin
Admin

https://herondance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Topic Description Empty journals

Post  dauclair Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:16 pm

I recently discovered your note cards in a hospital gift shop. They are all wonderful but the deep purple butterfly image is stunning and took my breath away! It is just what I have been searching for to complete a special project. I am a nurse in a non-profit, faith based hospital. I am developing a "memory box" to be gifted to organ donor families I work with. I want the butterfly theme for it's symbolism. I would like to incorporate your butterfly card but I really want to include a journal of the same theme. I wonder if this butterfly image is available on a journal? And if not, do you do special orders and if so, how much cost does this add?
I so hope you can help me. These family's gifts are so selfless. I really want to send them home with something special. Thank You, Dawn

dauclair

Back to top Go down

Topic Description Empty deep purple image

Post  Rod MacIver Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:40 am

Hi Dawn

Please send me an email. rod@herondance.org. We don't have a journal with the deep purple image but are working on something vaguely related.

Thanks for your important work.

Rod

dauclair wrote:I recently discovered your note cards in a hospital gift shop. They are all wonderful but the deep purple butterfly image is stunning and took my breath away! It is just what I have been searching for to complete a special project. I am a nurse in a non-profit, faith based hospital. I am developing a "memory box" to be gifted to organ donor families I work with. I want the butterfly theme for it's symbolism. I would like to incorporate your butterfly card but I really want to include a journal of the same theme. I wonder if this butterfly image is available on a journal? And if not, do you do special orders and if so, how much cost does this add?
I so hope you can help me. These family's gifts are so selfless. I really want to send them home with something special. Thank You, Dawn

Rod MacIver

Back to top Go down

Topic Description Empty Re: Topic Description

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down